- Mon/Tue/Thur: 7:50am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Our doctors are also on call after hours for emergencies.
- Note - until we have a new physician starting with us, we will not be open every third Saturday. Please call to check.
Harleysville's Office Information:
We accept most insurance and provide a variety of medical services for patient convenience including laboratory procedures, immunizations and allergy shots, spirometry testing, EKGs, minor dermatologic procedures and routine gynecologic exams.
We ask that if you are unable to keep your appointment that you contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to cancel. A fee may be assessed for any cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment as well as for missed appointments. Also to best serve you, we request that all new problems be evaluated in the office. It is not our policy to prescribe medications over the telephone. Prescription refills for chronic medications should be requested at your regular office visit. However, if your medications are needed at other times, we request that you call the office during regular business hours.